|Vol 15, No 2 (2012): August 2012||THE PROFESSIONAL CONTEXT OF AUDIT VERSUS CORPORATION ON ACCOUNTING STUDENTS MORAL CONSIDERATION||Abstract FULL ARTICLE (PDF)|
|Lidya Agustina, Christine Dwi KS, Setyo Tin|
|Vol 18, No 3 (2015): December 2015 - March 2016||The effect of government internal auditors moral reasoning and situational pressure on the tendency to commit fraud when auditing: An experimental study||Abstract PDF|
|Novita Puspasari, Meutia Karunia Dewi|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2015): April - July 2015||Does an ethic matter to predict misreporting behavior?||Abstract PDF|
|Ascaryan Rafinda, Triani Arofah, Rasyid Mei Mustafa, Halomoan Ompusunggu|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"