|Vol 18, No 2 (2015): Agustus-November 2015||Customers’ perceived value towards the service in Islamic banking: Confirmatory factor analysis||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 15, No 3 (2012): Desember 2012||STRATEGY OF BUSINESS INNOVATION IN SYARIAH BANKS CASE STUDY OF THE FINANCING TRANSACTION MODEL IN BANK BJM SYARIAHS PRODUCTS SURABAYA||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2014): April 2014||The effect of audit committee role and sharia supervisory board role on financial reporting quality at Islamic banks in Indonesia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 20, No 3 (2017): Desember 2017 - Maret 2018||Measuring Sharia Bank Performance by Syari'ate Value Added Approach: Sharia Enter-prise Implementation in Sharia Banking in Indonesia||Abstract|
|Sri Wahyuni, Pujiharto Pujiharto|
|Vol 13, No 1 (2010): April 2010||TECHNICAL AND SCALE EFFICIENCY OF SYARIAH BANKING IN INDONESIA: DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS APPROACH||Abstract PDF|
|Endri Endri, Henny Ritha, Puji Hadiyati|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"