|Vol 18, No 3 (2015): December 2015 - March 2016||An empirical examination of factors contributing to the adoption of IFRS in developing countries||Abstract PDF|
|Aria Farah Mita, Nurul Husnah|
|Vol 18, No 2 (2015): Agustus-November 2015||The role of investor protection in corporate governance and accounting harmonization: Cross-country analysis in Asia||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 16, No 2 (2013): Agustus 2013||ADOPTION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS) IN INDONESIA||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 3 (2015): December 2015 - March 2016||The comparative analysis of discretionary accruals viewed from the styles of audit and IFRS adoption||Abstract PDF|
|Sulhani Sulhani, Hangga Darisman|
|Vol 13, No 3 (2010): December 2010||THE IFRS ADOPTION: CONTRIBUTION TO VALUATION THEORY||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"