|Vol 17, No 3 (2014): Desember 2014||Analysis of macroeconomics and diagnostic of economic growth of Surabaya||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2015): April - July 2015||The effect of government expenditures on Indonesia economic growth||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 16, No 1 (2013): April 2013||THE ANALYSIS OF INDONESIA ECONOMIC GROWTH: A STUDY IN SIX BIG ISLANDS IN INDONESIA||Abstract PDF|
|Teddy Christianto Leasiwal|
|Vol 15, No 1 (2012): April 2012||THE IMPACTS OF BUDGET DECENTRALIZATION ON ECONOMIC GROWTH AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT PERFORMANCE||Abstract FULL ARTICLE (PDF)|
|Vol 20, No 2 (2017): Agustus-November 2017||Increasing the Regional Economic Groth through Small and Medium Entreprises||Abstract|
|Hedwigis Esti Riwayati|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"