|Vol 14, No 3 (2011): December 2011||THE DESIGN OF SPENCER GENERIC COMPETENCY AS A MODEL FOR BANKING SUPERVISORS POSITION SPECIFICATION IN SURABAYA||Abstract Full Article (pdf)|
|Vol 13, No 3 (2010): December 2010||AUDITORS EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY, AND THEIR INDEPENDENCY AS THE INFLUENCIAL FACTORS IN PROFESSIONALISM||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2014): April 2014||The effect of training and competency on employees organizational commitment at PT. Bank Danamon in Ambon city||Abstract PDF|
|Ventje Jeffry Kuhuparuw, Sherly Ferdinandus|
|Vol 17, No 3 (2014): Desember 2014||Analysis of university graduates competencies for the position of internal auditors: Perspective of internal auditor practitioners||Abstract PDF|
|Hansiadi Yuli Hartanto, Lisia Apriani|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"