|Vol 19, No 3 (2016): December 2016 - March 2017||Sticky cost behavior of bank’s executive compensation in four South East Asian countries||Abstract PDF|
|Slamet Sugiri, Rahmat Febrianto, Etik Kresnawati|
|Vol 18, No 2 (2015): August - November 2015||Big-five personality as a moderating variable in the relationship of CEO's perception and the compensation received toward CEO's desire to leave the company voluntarily||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 13, No 2 (2010): August 2010||EARNINGS MANAGEMENT AT PUBLIC COMPANIES WITH EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PROGRAM (ESOP)||Abstract PDF|
|Edy Suranta, Pratana Puspa Midiastuty, Nikmah Nikmah, Ariana Satri Andina|
|Vol 13, No 3 (2010): December 2010||THE FACTORS INFLUENCING THE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN PT HIKMAH SEJAHTERA SURABAYA||Abstract PDF|
|Mei Retno Adiwaty|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"